Monday, August 06, 2007

Me and Lee left Chloe's house yesterday.
Cabbed down to AMK ramen shop, met up with Aaron, Javier & Bert.
Aaron went home to bath and Bert tagged along.
Went to buy hair accesories from 7-11 cos I wanted to tie my hair.
Lepak then Aaron and Bert came back, soon Colleen came over.
All the stupid jokes came out.
They never fail to make my day!
After that, colleen left and soon after Bert left.
Went to nearby blocks to lepak.
Talked about alot of stuffs, be it the past or the future.
Till then, I realize life is actually quite short and simple.
After that headed over to Aaron's place.
He showed us his 1 dollar collection in a giant coca-cola glass bottle.
The total amount is about SGD 1000+.
Put my one dollar coin in too, share-holder! Haha.
Soon, everyone fell asleep!
Javier listened to ''What hurts the most'' repeatedly and fell alseep.
Aaron disturbed me till he fell asleep.
And Lee helped us by closin the window and stuff till she slept.
Haha. Woke up at 12pm suddenly and left with Lee.
Cabbed home, bathed and fell asleep!
Great! I can't upload photos at all.
To hell with this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home